With roast pork, fresh herbs, salad and a hint of chilli, these Mini Vietnamese Pork Buns from blogger Christina Soong-Kroeger will be the hit of your next cocktail party.
Extra points for anyone who makes these and delivers them to The Hoopla office.
Mini Vietnamese Pork Buns
• 1 packet of 10 soft, slightly sweet buns (from Asian grocer)
• Half jar mayonnaise
• 1/2 white radish, peeled and cut into matchsticks
• 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
• 1 continental cucumber, cut into matchsticks
• 250 grams sliced mixed Roast Belly Pork with Crackling and Chinese Roast Pork [Cha Sui] (from specialist Chinese shop or restaurant)
• Half bunch fresh mint
• Half bunch fresh coriander
• 3 birds eye chillies, ...